Are you looking for a new way to serve your church, to serve your fellow Christian, and to also give yourself a new connection at BUMC? We invite you to consider Andrew Ministry.
When a church becomes as large as BUMC, opportunities abound through worship, fellowship, Sunday School, the arts, friendship, crisis support, and dozens of other areas. There are also dangers to our congregation in growing to a size which may become intimidating, unfriendly, or uncaring if we are not diligent in helping every member and every visitor find a connection. Andrew Ministry is all about helping others find connections—both immediate and lifelong—at BUMC.
We may offer
- A dedication to people of any description
- A desire to share the joy of Christ with all who come to our church
- The ability to meet new people without excess stress
- A hospitality spirit
- A joy in helping
If you fit some or all of the characteristics above, you may be perfect for Andrew Ministry!
What does an Andrew Minister do?
- Serve with a team once monthly at the Welcome Desk on Saturday or Sunday
- Make follow-up phone calls to new members to help them connect with this congregation.
- Attend quarterly Andrew Ministry meetings connection, communication, and fellowship
If you are interested in learning more about Andrew Ministry let us know! Simply complete the questions below, hit SUBMIT, and someone will contact you.