Beginning September 6
Life often gets crazy and hectic. We find ourselves looking for a time and place to unwind, relax, and recharge. That's what Refuel is about! It's not another program or event to add to your calendar, it's a place to connect with God and with each other in a way that refuels your empty tank each week. Topics vary. All ages welcome. Sign language interpretation will be available. Childcare available beginning at 6:10 p.m.
No need to register for the study, but please register if you will be purchasing dinner or needing childcare each week!
Dinner at 5:30 - Family Life Center ($5 for ages 12 and under; $10 for ages 13 and up - $30 max/family)-Come back August 30th to see what's cookin' for dinner!
REGISTER HERE FOR DINNER AND/OR CHILDCARE
Study at 6:20 - Family Life Center
Options for Youth
- Dinner from 6-7 p.m.
- Middle and High School Bible studies from 7-8 p.m.
- Sonshine ensemble rehearsal at 8 p.m.
Options for Children
- Rhythm and Bells (2nd-6th grade) from 5-7 p.m.
- Angel (Pre-K), Agape (1st-2nd grade), and Asbury (3rd-4th grade) choirs start at 6:15 p.m.
- BUMC56 (5th-6th grade) Bible study starts at 6:15 p.m.