Monday – Friday Daily Outreach Schedule
Monday through Friday, we have teams that go out to serve. Has God gifted you with a passion to serve as a youth mentor, a tutor to children, work in a food pantry, prepare meals, serve our homeless friends, lead children and youth sports, support free health clinics or work at a women’s shelter? To learn more about daily schedule and to join a team, use the contact listed below or contact David Ssebulime ( or 615.324.7222).
- GraceWorks (Franklin) -- Mondays Midday
Sort and serve in the food pantry or thrift store
Contact: Dana Orange
- Project Transformation (Antioch) – Tuesday-Thursday Afternoons
Tutor and mentor students of the Antioch community in the after-school program
Contact: Rev. Toi King at
- Harvest Hands After School Program (South Nashville) – Weekday Afternoons
After school program volunteers help with homework and extra curricular activities with elementary and middle school students from 4-6 PM one day a week.
Contact: Chartrice at or 615.499.4963.
Coaches are needed for basketball, soccer, and flag football seasons throughout the year for elementary and middle school aged students.
Contact: Mitch at or 615.499.496 for more information about dates and commitment
- Rocketown Ministries (Downtown Nashville) – Thursday Evenings
Mentor and assist with Thursday night ministry for youth
Contact: Jenny Myhr
- Nashville Rescue Mission (Downtown Nashville) – Thursday Lunch
Serve lunch to the women at the Nashville Rescue Mission
Contact: Linda Hood
- Siloam Family Health Center (South Nashville) – Every other Thursday Afternoon
Assist the front office with patients or translate for patients and doctors
Contact: Maria MacKay
- Community Care Fellowship (East Nashville) – Thursdays Midday
Serve the community members by assisting with meals, participating in Bible studies/prayer, assisting at the welcome desk, or helping coordinate laundry and shower facilities
Contact: Julie Thomas