The BUMC KidSale volunteer staff organizes in the Spring and Fall, a consignment sale of quality children’s clothing, toys, furniture and accessories for the benefit of mission programs at Brentwood United Methodist Church, Harvest Hands, Room in the Inn, Thembelihle School in South Africa, and the community-at-large. After each sale, the KidSale is humbly able to distribute between $20,000 and $25,000 to the above ministries as well as to other smaller ministries in need of financial support.
Fall Sale Dates:
- September 12th-16th, 2017 (see below for details)
Drop Off Dates for Consignors:
- Tuesday, Sept. 12th: 10am - 6pm (Room A291 & A292)
- Wednesday, Sept. 13th: 10am - 3pm (Room A291 & A292)
PRE-SALE: (Pass Required):
- Thursday, Sept. 14th: 5pm - 8pm (for volunteers only)*
- Thursday, Sept. 14th: 6pm - 8pm (for consignors and/or volunteers)
- *Please note that if you consign, but do not volunteer, you will shop an hour later than our volunteers.
PUBLIC SALE DATES:
- Friday, Sept. 15th: 10am - 5pm
- Saturday, Sept. 16th: 8:30-12:00 (HALF PRICE DAY)
- Saturday, Sept. 16th 1:00-2:30 (Pick up ends at 2:30 pm SHARP. All unclaimed items will be donated.)
You can sign up to volunteer www.bumckidsale.net. For more information about the BUMC KidSale, please email .