The Day School's purpose is to provide each child with a program of planned experiences in living and growing with others, as well as to serve the community by offering parents a safe, educational environment for their children. We believe every child is a very special person, and it is our goal that each one leaves our program with a feeling of self worth, a caring spirit and a love for learning.
Offering activities and experiences that promote living, growing, serving and learning with others.
- Our hours are 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 pm
- We operate between Labor Day and Memorial Day.
- We are closed for major holiday vacations, similar to the Williamson County School System.
- We have classes for children ages 1 (by August 15th) to 5 Years.
- 1 Year Olds may attend 2 days per week.
- 2 to 5 Year Olds may attend 2 or 3 days per week.
- If a need exists, the school will offer a 4 or 5 day per week class for 3, 4 & 5 Year Olds.
- We offer no drop-in classes.
- All closings and special events are announced in our school newsletters.
- The Summer Program runs for 4 to 5 weeks in June and/or July based on the availability of our teachers. The number of days per week will be determined by demand.
- Tours are available by appointment through the Day School Office.
*Fall/Spring Semesters: Registration is held in January for the upcoming Fall/Spring Semesters. All currently enrolled children are guaranteed a place for the next year. After registration, any openings will be filled with the children on the waiting lists. Preference will be given to siblings and church members on the waiting list. All siblings of children in the program wanting a place in the school must have a waiting list sheet on file.
*Summer Semester: Registration is held each March.
Monthly Fees for 2019-2020:
One Year Old - 2 days/wk. - $275
Two year Old - 2 days/wk. - $278
Two Year Old - 3 days/wk. - $391
Three Year Old - 2 days/wk. - $280
Three Year Old - 3 days/wk. - $393 Three Year Old - 4 days/wk. - $514
Pre-K Four Year Old - 3 days/wk. - $401
Pre-K Four/Five Year Old - 4 days/wk. - $522
Click Here or Contact Us to receive a copy of our informational letter and waiting list form.
There is a $25 non-refundable fee to be put on the waiting list.
Return the form and fee to:
BUMC Day School, 309 Franklin Road, Brentwood, Tennessee, 37027.
The Day School is host to the annual SHOPapalooza event that will takes place on Wednesday, November 7th from 9:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. If you are interested in being a vendor, please click here to be redirected to the SHOPapalooza information page. Thank you for supporting the Day School!
Day School Parents
We have a special page set up for our current Day School families. Please click here to be redirected to the secure page. Email ( ) or call (615-373-2523)the Day School if you have trouble logging on.
The use of the term "Day School" is used intentionally instead of "Parents Day Out." While we recognize the importance of parents having time away from children, we regard our school as a special place for your child to learn those things appropriate to his/her age. We strive to provide a stimulating learning environment where children can be involved in social and academic interactions with peers and teachers.