To register for Breakthru, Click Here
Trinity Youth Group
Trinity Youth Group's vision is to help students Follow Jesus Together. We provide a safe space for students grade 6th-12th to voice joys as well as concerns, confirmations as well as doubts. In doing so, we strive for a community of radical love and acceptance. When questions arise, we point to the example set by Jesus Christ to always be our guide, to always act out of love in all situations.
Each week we have opportunities to meet for community to open up about the ups and downs in our lives, to voice where it is we need prayer and support in our lives, and to recognize and celebrate where it is we have received love. We meet
- Sundays AM at 9:00am
- Sundays PM at 5:00pm-7:00pm
Youth Sunday PM Meeting Schedule
- Youth Group: During this time, we meet as one large group to play games together, we worship God together, we hear a message together, and we break bread together!
- Small Groups: This is time spent getting to know one another on a more personal level. We share our struggles. We share our praises. We share our concerns. We share our hopes...we may also play a game or two.
- Splash Events: Church was never meant to be bound by four walls! Once a month on a Sunday night we do something special and fun outside of our building!
- Confirmation: This is a program for our students 7th grade and above who want to learn about the faith we practice as well as an introduction to some of the beliefs and practices of our friends and neighbors of other faiths! Through this program, our beloved students can officially become members of Trinity Church! Confirmation takes place during Small Groups.
Questions? Contact Michael Pence at